PAYROLL OUTSOURCINGOutsourcing your payroll will enable you to streamline your business through re-structuring processes and in turn enabling it to run more efficiently. The payroll function has become increasingly complex owing to changes in tax legislation and other complex labour regulations. Are you confident that you have the expertise to accurately and efficiently handle your organisation’s payroll?
MOORE STEPHENS OFFERS THE FOLLOWING STANDARD SERVICES
- Processing of salaries and wages including preparation of payslips
- Reconciliation of all company and other deductions
- Compiling of all salary related reports
- Making of statutory and sundry payments such as SARS, UIF, Medical Aid, and Provident Fund
- Submitting of statutory UIF data to the Commissioner
- Payment of salaries/wages directly into employees' bank accounts
- Preparation and distribution of IRP5 certificates
- Administration of leave
- Processing of overtime, loans, bonus schedules, advances, travel claims, retrenchments and director fees
- Processing and administering of changes (such as banking details) in respect of individual employees
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING
- Time spent capturing payroll data is eliminated
- IRP5 processes and administration is taken care of
- You have access to our specialist knowledge of current Tax legislation
- Your sensitive/confidential data is secure from employees
- SARS administration and liaison is done for you
- A dedicated person will handle all queries from your administration
- Stationery and software costs and annual licensing fees are reduced
- Data is stored securely and is subject to thorough back-up procedures
Productivity is all important to an organisation’s survival. This entails using available manpower to the very best advantage, to get the most mileage per Rand spent.
The Moore Stephens specialist payroll team will free up your staff to focus on your core business. Outsourcing is a good long-term investment that, over time, will pay for itself. Not outsourcing your payroll function, means you could run the risk of penalties being imposed due to non-compliance.
The logical conclusion is to outsource your payroll function to the highly professional team at Moore Stephens. Our dedicated team provides a pool of expertise for you to consult with when you need it. This will leave you and your staff free to concentrate on servicing your clients and all your stakeholders.
It makes perfect business sense.
|Download Brochure »|